Sleep is an important part for every living being; it helps your body to function well and helps in body as well as mental development. It is very important that one should sleep at least for hours. Sleep deprivation can make a person rude, obtuse and obstructive. As our life is becoming complicated day by day and the stress levels are increasing we are subjected to a number of diseases that deprives us from having proper nap. If a person can’t sleep or once or twice then it can be considered normal but when it becomes a regular routine then there arises a lot of trouble. Sleeping less can make a person feel fatigue and may develop negative attitude. Our lifestyles are a major reason behind our sleep, not only adult the teenagers are also facing sleeping disorders due to the increase in the stress levels.
Types of sleeping disorder
We have listened to many people saying they have insomnia as they can’t sleep at night but that’s not just the only sleeping disorders, there are others too. Those are mentioned below:
- Insomnia: Major portion of the population suffers from insomnia. It is a condition where a person’s fails to sleep during night or have sufficient amount of rest at night. There are many factors behind insomnia which includes stress, medication or any types of poor health condition, consumption of caffeine product, anxiety, mood disorders and also depression.
- Narcolepsy: This is a different type of sleeping problem. In this disorder you will feel the urge of sleeping during the daytime. And you can’t control them. It happens when the brain can’t control the mechanism properly which leads to such dysfunction. People who sleep from narcolepsy gets ‘sleep attacks’.
- Sleep Apnea: This is a type of sleeping disorder which stops the person from breathing temporarily which will cause them to wake up, disturbing the sleep. As it happens during the sleep most of them don’t remember but they will feel exhausted or irritated during the day. It can be cured if visited an orthodontist but still it has threat to your life.
- Circadian Rhythm sleep disorder: Our body has a biological clock which controls the cycle of sleep-wake also termed as circadian rhythms. If this cycle gets interrupt then it will lead to sleeping disorder as well as mood swings.
- If a persons is suffering from any emotional trauma then that will lead to sleep disorder.
- If a person suffers from any severe illness that causes them to sleep less.
- Lifestyle of different people is different. Due to high consumption of junk foods, alcohol and other bad habits the sleep cycle of a person gets disturbed.
Sleep spray is like a boon to the people who has to go through sleepless nights and consumes pills to sleep. You can purchase sprayable sleep online. Doctors seeing the increased rate of patients who can’t sleep at night they have come up with the solution called sleep spray. This spray has no side effects and before trying to sleep at night it is taken orally.